The HIFU system is the only non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound and the natural collagen regeneration process to lift and tighten the skin.
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focus Ultrasound, it’s the latest noninvasive technology for facial lifting, skin tightening and body body sculpting. HIFU directly delivers the ultrasound energy to the skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It achieves the results of facial & body lifting without any invasive surgery or injections moreover an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. And also it works equally well for people of all skin colors, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights. The depth of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound is 1.5 to 16 mm in addition to the outside of the fibrous septum it can also apply to deeper SMAS layer. SMAS layer is important lifting of lifting surgery treatment therefore HIFU greatly breaks through the previous limitations it is the first machine that non-invasively treats SMAS.
Contraindications for HIFU Treatment
- Pregnant women.
- Patients with heart disease, diabetes and hyperthyroidism.
- Patients with advanced cancer.
- Areas with open wounds.
- Areas with severe or cystic acne or with metal implants
- Person who is too old(more than 70), and with severe skin sagging and wrinkles.
- Injection of botox or filler in the last 3 months.
- Prosthetic filled areas.
- Had a laser or IPL treatment iwith in one month.
- Dry, unhealthy skin will need to improve skin health before having a HIFU treatment.
Post Treatment care:
- After HIFU treatment, keep skin well hydrated.
- In the first week, wash face with warm water, not too hot or too cold.
- No saunas, no Bikram Yoga, no strenuous exercise, no smoking and drinking in the first week following treatment.
- Don’t to be exposed to the sun in the first month.
- Avoid high-tech treatment items such as anti-aging, pigment removal for 8 weeks
- Don’t eat dark colored and spicy stimulation foods, eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Some slight redness may appear on the skin after your treatment, this is normal, you can use a soothing serum if you wish, the redness will disappear within 3-5days.
- After the treatment drink lots of water and follow a healthy diet to help support collagen formation.
The best thing about HIFU is that there is NO Downtime! You may feel some tingling and slight soreness over the following few weeks, however you are able to resume all normal activities.
Full Face and Neck Treatment $1500LEARN MORE